UYM is currently looking to partner with investors and developers who want to maximize their impact
on the community.
Monies invested into UYM is considered a charitable investment
and used to fund the construction of the housing unit(s).This entity would be responsible for the day to
day operations of construction and oversee the project.UYM Charities is a 50% charitable organization under section 170 of the IRC code of 1954. This designation provides you with more control of your money in a UYM Family Foundation than as a traditional private foundation.
3 Reasons to invest in UYM.
- Accrual of tax benefits.
- Ability to pay down penalties imposed by government regulators.
- Avoidance of the costs associated to maintain, market or demolish ‘blighted’ properties.
- It is not easy to move every home in which you are financially vested. Some homes are difficult to sell for a variety of reasons.
- By making a charitable donation to UYM, you reduce future obligations on your end and gain tax benefits.
- UYM has also developed a housing program in which investors and construction companies can participate, so we may all leverage our respective strengths and assets.