Have you inherited a piece of real estate, or do you own a property that no longer makes fiscal sense, you may want to consider donating it to UYM Charities
UYM Charities is a 50% charitable organization under section 170 of the IRC code of 1954. This designation provides you with benefits not available with other charitable institutions.
3 Reasons to donate your property to UYM.
- Accrual of tax benefits.
- Ability to pay down penalties imposed by government regulators.
- Avoidance of the costs associated to maintain, market or demolish ‘blighted’ properties.
- It is not easy to move every home in which you are financially vested. Some homes are difficult to sell for a variety of reasons.
- By making a charitable donation to UYM, you reduce future obligations on your end and gain tax benefits.
- UYM has also developed a housing program in which investors and construction companies can participate, so we may all leverage our respective strengths and assets.