UYM is currently looking to partner with investors and developers who want to maximize their impact on the community.
Monies invested into UYM is considered a charitable investment and used to fund the construction of the housing unit(s). This entity would be responsible for the day to day operations of construction and oversee the project. UYM Charities is a 50% charitable organization under section 170 of the IRC code of 1954. This designation provides you with more control of your money in a UYM Family Foundation than as a traditional private foundation.
3 Reasons to Invest in UYM
- Accrual of tax benefits.
- Ability to pay down penalties imposed by government regulators.
- Avoidance of the costs associated to maintain, market or demolish ‘blighted’ properties.
- It is not easy to move every home in which you are financially vested. Some homes are difficult to sell for a variety of reasons.
- By making a charitable donation to UYM, you reduce future obligations on your end and gain tax benefits.
- UYM has also developed a housing program in which investors and construction companies can participate, so we may all leverage our respective strengths and assets.